This building was build in the Reign of King Rama the IV back in 1869 and situated in the heart of oldest culture and commercial area in Rattanakosin Island (Old City).
Originally, this land belonged to “The Royal Family - Prince Krommaluang Sappasit Prasong.”
Fortunately, in 1905 our great grandfather had been granted the opportunity to use this property for living and doing business. At the beginning, this building was a Grocery store and later became a Painting & Hardware shop in 1938. It could have been called “Our home” for 4 generations until now…